Monday, August 27, 2012

August 22, 2011


Moved into the dorm, looking forward to the challenges to come!

The campus isn't the greatest, but it's a lot cheaper than Harvard or Princeton, so I can't really complain too much. There's a lot of trees around, which is nice. My dorm is tiny though, and that's even without any sign from my room-mate. I'm sure he'll show up eventually, but I'll enjoy the privacy until then.

We've gotten assigned to groups with an orientation counselor, but we don't meet up until tomorrow. But I found a rubik's cube on my desk, I guess it's something they give to all of the new student, a little puzzle to challenge them, get their brains firing. Pretty cute idea, but I solved mine in ten minutes flat. I'll show it to my counselor tomorrow, see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment