Monday, August 27, 2012

My Thoughts #1


So, yeah, I couldn't sleep. This is the first chunk of stuff that I was able to get through. I'm pretty much going to do it like this, type up whatever I feel like, then put my comments in a different post.

Since my room-mate didn't seem fit to introduce himself, I'll let you know that his name is Matt, though he demanded he be called Matthias. That Kara had the right idea, though, Matt was a damn creeper. He was always after those puzzles, kept me up late a couple times, but I got a girlfriend before long, started crashing in her room, so I didn't let it bother me none.

Still, he's a pretty boring guy, no clue why he'd want to spend two hundred just to put this out on the internet. Maybe some other geeks will be able to get something from it. Whatever.

P.S. If you need to call me anything, call me Steve. I know it's right there on the side, but some people are dumb. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment