Monday, August 27, 2012

August 29, 2011


Kara went home for the weekend, and so did most of the people from my orientation group, not that I'd want to spend time with any of them anyway. So, I ended up just watching television and spending time online. Hooray. I can't wait for classes to start, then things will finally get exciting.

Time with the group today wasn't any better. Mostly just me and Kara talking, and she seems distracted all of the time. Not sure I'm getting anywhere with her.

On the other hand, when I came back to my dorm room, I found a sheet of paper slipped under my door. I flipped over and it was a Sudoku puzzle on the other side. Maybe from the guy who left the rubik's cube? I don't even know, I left the cube with my counselor, hadn't thought about it since. But this might be the start of something neat. I'm going to solve the puzzle, then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment