Monday, August 27, 2012

September 7, 2011


Classes seem a bit easy. A few tests in each, a couple papers in some, with a whopping four in the required comp class. I should have plenty of free time this semester, that's for sure.

The puzzle disappeared just like the last one, still no explanation. I think one of the RAs is playing a prank on me, but whatever. I'll probably get one next Monday, it'll be cool to see what he comes up with next.

No sign of Kara, though. I've texted her a couple of times, but no go. I guess she has a busier course load than me. She didn't show up for anime club, though, and she had seemed real psyched for it last week. Maybe she's trying to avoid me? I don't really think so, though. I've been pretty smooth the whole time, and she seemed pretty into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment