Monday, August 27, 2012

August 30, 2011


I didn't tell anyone about the puzzle. No one had any idea about the cube, why should they know about this one? Which made it pretty weird when I came back for the day and found the piece of paper missing. Maybe I threw it out last night?

I guess it doesn't really matter. One more week before classes start and this place becomes less of a ghost town. We started up doing organized activities, like races and competitions with the other orientation groups, and everyone can tell its starting to run a bit thin. I'm pretty sure the others are getting drunk at night, I can hear them partying and making tons of noise while I'm trying to sleep.

At least Kara is feeling better. Maybe there's something up with her parents? I probably shouldn't dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment