Thursday, August 30, 2012

January 25, 2012


The cipher unlocked. Makes sense. Base 26.

It was a youtube video, the three symbols at the start were the clue for me. I went to it, once I finished and

Private video, unlisted. When I reloaded, after watching it once, it was gone.

There was the same room as before, empty save for the table and the cube. But there was a door at the back. A door I hadn't seen before. I saw a figure move forward from behind the camera? and head to the door. He pushed it open and it was a room. A dorm room. Hard to say whose it was, since there was only the original furnishing. Blank of anyone's touch. But I think it was mine.

He left a rubik's cube on my desk and I saw him as he walked back through the door, back into the room, to supplicate himself before the cube. Greg.

The screen goes black and words upon the blackness. “Here your story began. He led you into darkness.”

“You shall be shepherd or you shall be made sheep fit for the offering to the profane.”

No comments:

Post a Comment