Sunday, August 26, 2012

Explanation

So, I have this guy, he was my room-mate in college last year.  Kind of a weird kid, but whatever, it's not like we saw much of each other.  He was always off in the library studying or some shit.  I don't really care, but he runs into me a couple days ago, has this big old notebook in his hand, filled with writing in his perfect little handwriting, and he says to me, "I'm not going to school this year, I need you to put this on the internet for me."

And I'm like, "What the fuck for? That sounds like a big job."

And he's like, "It's important.  Here's two hundred dollars."

He tells me that I can put it up on blogger, people will find it who know what to do with it.  So that's my story.  I'll be keeping the commentary to a minimum.  I'll figure out some way to keep it seperate, but whatever.  It's late, I'm a little drunk, I'll get started tomorrow.

P.S. Just changed the template, like it better like this.  Makes it easier for me to read, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment