Wednesday, August 29, 2012

November 23, 2011


I've managed to figure out enough to discover how to properly input the various symbols into an google search. I can't say I've discovered much beyond that, though.

Except that the equations have something to do with quantum mechanics. Which means there is a whole new set of knowledge I will have to acquire, in order to even begin to parse this puzzle. And yet And everywhere I look, the numbers and the letters and the symbology of my day to day life twist themselves, falling into the order of the equations, trying to cram themselves into the shape of the puzzle.

And the dreams don't stop. The cube with a thousand faces oscillates and I know its contempt. Kara screams and I know she failed. I know what happens we fail. When we all fail. All I can do it struggle to keep upright, but everything is sinking beneath me.

No comments:

Post a Comment