Monday, August 27, 2012

September 5, 2011


Busy day, boring weekend. My room-mate finally moved in, big guy, but not much stuff. Seemed very relaxed, but not particularly interested in talking. I don't think he's particularly bright, but I guess not a whole lot of geniuses go to state school. It's not important though, since classes start tomorrow and I'll be able to keep myself busy. Plus, I'm sure he'll be too busy drinking. I did manage to have a conversation with him, making sure that he didn't bring anybody over without clearing it with me first. He seemed to understand the concept, thankfully.

Kara was moody again, I'm not sure what's up. We talked a couple times over the weekend, but didn't meet up or anything. I just hope that I can find some reason to hang out. I guess I'll have to go to the anime club, since we don't have any classes in common.

Most importantly, though, I got another puzzle. It was just a crossword, but had some pretty tough clues. The theme seemed to be seventeenth century political leaders, which was fine for America, but when it started going into Europe and a few Asian countries, I was completely out of my league. Google is your friend, though.

Neither I nor my room-mate saw anyone bring it by, it just showed up after I came back from lunch. Whoever is doing it must be pretty sneaky, I gotta say.

No comments:

Post a Comment